The dynamic situation around the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus) is ever-changing, and Nabholz’ response to fit this unique situation will also evolve. What will not change are our guiding principles and our commitment to fiercely protect the safety of our employees and their families. Nabholz is monitoring the situation closely and taking prudent measures to keep our communities safe.
- After careful consideration, all Nabholz project sites and offices are currently open, unless the owner or health department has deemed it unwise to keep operating in these locations.
- When practical, we are conducting meetings by telephone or videoconference.
- We are postponing all social events of ten or more people, as per guidelines set forth by the United States Government.
- We are anticipating potential delays or disruptions to our ongoing jobs. Nabholz will do everything we can to mitigate those delays.
- We are actively working with owners to help them navigate this difficult time and rearrange work schedules as they see fit.
- We are here to assist clients, and we encourage them to reach out to us at any time.
- We are encouraging all employees to exercise caution and take all appropriate health and safety measures.
We will continue to adapt our approach as needed as the situation evolves and additional government guidance is issued.