Quality Service–Any Project, Any Size
Nabholz’ Fort Smith Service group does it all. Whether it’s changing out a sign, installing new door hardware, pouring concrete pits, remodeling office space, or even providing disaster recovery and response, Nabholz can get the job done. And we’ll do it right—with superior quality, service, and professionalism. What’s more, we’re right down the street.
The Fort Smith Service group is a dedicated team of highly trained, multi-skilled craftsmen who focus on meeting clients’ diverse service and facility maintenance needs in and around the Fort Smith area. Our team of service professionals has the skills and experience to complete virtually any kind of project no matter the size.
- New service & repairs
- PLC programming & customization
- Thermal imaging
- Lighting upgrades
- Periodic maintenance of electrical systems
- Selective demolition
- Concrete paving, sidewalk repairs, equipment foundations, pit infill
- Metal fabrication
- Rough carpentry
- Millwork & finish carpentry
- Sheet metal flashing & trim
- Doors & hardware
- Acoustical ceilings
- Slip-resistant flooring treatment
- Painting & high-performance coatings
- Specialty equipment installation
- Toilet & bath accessories
- Insulated Metal Panel (IMP) wall systems
- Parking control equipment
- Metal building erection
- Rigging & millwright
Why Choose Nabholz
What Our Clients Say
Never a problem with quality. They deliver the expected results every time, and more importantly they ask questions to make sure the end result is what was expected.
Nabholz employees have gone above and beyond and it is greatly appreciated.
Came out on short notice, looked at my problem, and made it happen on a very short turnaround.