We believe in sustainability and the benefits it provides to our clients, our company and our employees. We also understand the impact of the built environment and our role in it. That’s why Nabholz is committed to going green responsibly. Sustainable initiatives implemented across our company are transforming the way we operate – for the good of our people, the planet and business in general. Our efforts include:
- Energy efficiency and waste reduction
- Healthier environments on the job site and in the office
- Sustainability programs and staff training
- Tool and resource development
LEED® Technical Expertise
High-performance projects demand new levels of design, technology integration and industry expertise. Our LEED® Accredited Professionals and Green Advantage® certified staff members ensure that every green building is a success. Internal training programs and leadership in organizations that are defining the future of the industry make Nabholz the contractor of choice. Be sure to check out a few of our LEED® buildings by visiting our Green and Sustainable Projects page.
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System – internationally-recognized standard from the U.S. Green Building Council
- Green Globes® – The Green Building Initiative
- U.S. Army SPiRiT Project Rating Tool
- U.S. Green Building Council
- Green Building Initiative
- Sustainable Construction Collaborative
- Green Valley Network
Your Partner for Energy Efficiency, Operations, and Maintenance
Operation and maintenance of your building is a significant investment over the years. Nabholz offers a new diagnostic service to help you maintain the efficiency of your building, reduce energy consumption, and identify when equipment and mechanical systems need attention. We believe our job doesn’t stop when you open the doors. Our Level I certified thermographers use thermal imaging technology to detect the slightest temperature differences that reveal:
- air and water infiltration
- duct leaks
- circulatory problems
- mechanical system and equipment in need of attention
- other problems that threaten your investment
Detailed reports help you troubleshoot interior and exterior problems, schedule preventative maintenance, and reduce the associated cost of repair. Furthermore, these diagnostics play an important part in helping you reduce your carbon footprint and save money. For more information on these specialties, visit our services page.
FSC® Certified Products
Whether you are pursuing LEED® or simply want to support responsible forest management, you may elect to use products built from woods that are FSC® certified. FSC® certification ensures responsible use of forest resources. This option, available through our millwork shop, allows you to meet all your construction goals. You can be sure that Nabholz will build the best regardless of the wood products you choose.